Sunday 13 January 2008

How is my roll doing? Ok. Bank!

That title is pertaining to the Weakest Link tv show, and also to the few days activities.

I cant stop. It seems I've caught an addiction. Don't worry though, its only an addiction to cashing out!!

Maybe its because I feel so poor that I'd like to see some money in the bank, but I've been cashing out quite frequently. The other day I cashed out about $700 after going on a hot streak. Then I went down below the $1k mark, to about $600, got back up to $900, and I felt I just HAD to get some of those chips into my real life banky, so I cashed out $300. And today, I've just cashed out another $200 after another good session, where I managed to scoop about $400.

So my roll stands at roughly $800, which is fine for playing .5/1 and I'ved cashed out $1200 to date.

Also, me and a friend are discussing the possibilty of going down to Nottingham and sampling the new poker club there, 'Dusk til Dawn', as we've heard nothing but great reports about it.
So when this trip comes around I'll have to temporarily (I hope) cash out most of this roll so that I could play the cardrooms 50p/£1 pot or no-limit ring games.
We're planning on going some time in February, and I'll definately be blogging about that when I come back.

For now though, my plans are to play more cash, get back to $1k, earn that rakeback..... and maybe have a couple cheeky cashouts along the way!

I cant help it I love money!

Until next time, Here's looking at you, kid.

No comments: